Chromaticon is a new game from Rlyeh Industry
Available now for free on the App Store!
Update Notes (ver 1.3)
- NEW DEVICE SUPPORT: The game will now fill entire screen on newer devices!
- HAPTICS: Added haptic feedback on supporting devices.
- If you enjoy the game, you can now buy Hearts (developer tips, via Community screen).
- Refreshed main screen, bug fixes & other minor tweaks.
(Thanks to Gabriel for inspiring this update)
Update Notes (ver 1.2)
- TOUCH CONTROLS! You can now select between touch or tilt controls (You will be asked before starting a new game. You can also change it anytime in Pause -> Options)
New advanced options:
- Continuous Play: you can now disable 'stage complete' screens for uninterrupted gameplay.
- Inverse HUD: you can now choose to have utility slots on the left.
- Reorganized options: swipe left to find advanced options; controls calibration available under a button.
- Improvements in font rendering & minor bug fixes.
Update Notes (ver 1.1)
New achievement levels:
- Net Runner: 'Finish Stage 1'
- Superior Matching Algorithms: 'Complete phase 1-1 without getting any shield damage'
New core upgrades:
- Threat Control System (Extension, Tier 3)
- Expanded Nanobots Protocol III (Module, Tier 5)
- Various difficulty adjustments.
- Continue Playing (once per game): you can watch a non-skippable video ad to continue playing after the core is destroyed. You can also buy 'Anti-Ad System' to have this feature always available without having to view a video.
- Tier 2 of core upgrades now requires only 4 upgrades bought from Tier 1.
- Color Blind Modes: you can select a fixed palette of shield colors optimized for either protanopia, deuteranopia or tritanopia. (Options -> Advanced Options)
- Interstitial ads may be presented on game over screen (applies to new players only, will not show for updating players).
- Bug fixes and other minor tweaks.
Copyright © 2015 Rlyeh Industry. All rights reserved.