Home > Apps > RPG Scribe > About
About RPG Scribe
RPG Scribe is a smart character sheet with built-in reference based on SRD* (open game license version of D&D 3.5e). Here are some reasons why thousands of players and dungeon masters love the app, and why you will love it too:
RPG Scribe knows a lot about D&D and does the math for you. Change one thing and all derivative statistics are recalculated on the fly!
Character creation and level-up are performed step-by-step. It takes only seconds (instead of hours with pen & paper) and you just can't go wrong with it!
- MANAGE EVERY ASPECT
Every aspect of your character is covered: all basic statistics, resistances, skills, feats, spells, inventory, equipment, ammo tracking, class-specific features (like domains, school specialization, etc.) and more.
- ELEGANT & EFFICIENT
With intuitive layout, attention to detail and extensive use of graphic icons RPG Scribe is designed to be easy and efficient to use while still being very powerful.
- BUILT-IN REFERENCE
RPG Scribe contains built-in SRD reference that can be browsed and searched. Relevant information is always available when you need it!
You can extend built-in content with your own races, classes, feats, spells, weapon types, etc.
- GREAT FOR DMs TOO
As a DM you can easily generate random non-player character or make use of quickly accessible reference.
- ALL IN YOUR POCKET
You will never want to go back to a paper character sheet again (nor any other digital)!
(*) Revised(v3.5) System Reference Document is a "comprehensive toolbox (...) compatible with the d20 System version of Dungeons & Dragons".
Version 2.4.8 (July 2017)
- Fixed some crashes and other bugs.
New in 2.4:
- Epic Pack is available now in RPG Store! It allows characters to go beyond level 20 and adds plenty of epic content to the database! More details available in the app.
- Revert to Previous Level and Level-Up History — you can now go back to previous level. Use it to apply permanent level loss or when you want to change some choices made during level-up. You can also view character's level-up history. Tap the 'i' icon next to XP bar. (This applies only to level-ups performed after this update.)
- Custom Special Ability Tracking — you can now add custom entries to the special ability tracking section in the Main Tab.
- Improved buckler handling — buckler now has a separate slot and can be used when a weapon is held in off-hand.
- Improved prestige class spellcasting advancement — prestige class that advance spellcasting of non-prestige classes can now advance any elligible class taken before this prestige class. You can select which class is advanced in the first step of the level-up.
- Fresh new class icons!
- Magic school specialization can now be changed any time on the character sheet.
- Effects improvement — multiple instances of the same effect can be granted by a single source as long as they have different modifier types.
- Built-in items in the database can now be cloned as custom.
- Rapid Reload feat now correctly requires a crossbow type selection. If you have taken this feat, please remove it and add it again.
- Other improvements: items price can be 7 digits long, metamagic effect can have a fixed value 0.
- Bug fixes and other minor enhancements.
View full version history
↑ back to top
Copyright © 2010-2023 Rlyeh Industry. All rights reserved.